Sunday, July 31, 2011

Winston Churchill

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
                                                                                                                - Winston Churchill
A wise quote. I have to say, that this quote kinda pulled me out of my funk a bit. I just need to remember this. Because it's true. I need to start standing up for myself and Keep trying harder. Thank you Mr. Churchill.

Here are some more quotes from prime minister Churchill to help you too.

"Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm."

"To improve is to change. To be perfect is to change often."

"Never give in — never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy."

"I have taken more good from alcohol than alcohol has taken from me."

All quotes from Winston Churchill

1 comment:

  1. My favorite...
    "If you're going through hell, keep going."

    ReplyDelete