Friday, July 22, 2011

Pilot

Well. This is the first time I am writing on a blog and have no idea what I am doing. All I can say is that I'm getting sick of not being able to sleep at night *insert crabby teen face here*. However there are sometimes benefits. Such as sleeping in till noon and everyone being gone. Personally I like to take a shower and roam the house nekkid. (btw, I'm gonna be posting pictures here too) It's somehow liberating being able to stand nude in a house where 4-5 other people live. But then again when the time comes and someone comes home, it's a mad dash to my room.

Now, I know that my sentence structures aren't the best. Suck it up. Nobody is perfect, so don't think you are ya little trolls. It's been about 4 days since I haven't been able to sleep at night. That's where the internet kicks in. Then I get absorbed into the cute kitties and messed up images. So now I dunno what else to write. I'll be sure to post more if any of you fellow internet junkies happen to read my updates.

1 comment:

  1. Was reading through thinking, 'sounds like a normal first post to a blog' then came the sentence about running about in the nude followed with you talking about posting pictures then I was like '... wait, what? o.O'. Feels a bit odd reading it though since I don't think we know/knew each other very well. As long as you're having fun with it, a blog is a great place to vent. It's self therapy! :D

    ReplyDelete