Monday, July 25, 2011

Ferret and Alyssa

I have a best friend couple. My friend's Ferret and Alyssa started dating on valentines day. Now, on Alyssa's birthday, Whitney decided to c-block her. Let's just say Alyssa was a little more than pissed because she didn't get birthday sex.


And you know, I totally understood how Alyssa felt because Whitney would do the same to me.  It was ridiculous. All we wanted was to spend time with our sigfig and she blew it. She bleeew eeeet. Anyway back to the subject. Alyssa decided to "condition" Ferret after finding out that if you were touching him, and you twitched, he would twitch too. So, everytime she said "Twitch" she would have her hand on him and yell it, so that way when she yelled it, he would twitch with out her touching him.

It's kinda sad sometimes but I still laugh. They are the best couple I have ever hung out with. Especially the days when they would make out on top of Whitney. 

So on days that the two aren't together, Either one comes into my room and we chill. This is how it usually happens:


You never know how good friends can be until they date. Bonds tend to feel stronger.

P.s. Alyssa LOVES boobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment