Saturday, July 23, 2011

My friend Ferret

when I was 16, I met a boy named J. He was dating my friend Whitney at the time and came to our birthday. This was the same time I had met my late boyfriend. (we had the same birthday). When I first saw him, I thought he was gay. He had a cute little face, curly sandy blonde hair, and a girlish demeanor. It was a while before he and I started hanging out. But by our senior year we had begun our awesome friendship. We've had some adventures together. Pretty fun times actually


He now goes by the name Ferret. He looooooooves ferrets and occasionally wears a ferret tail. This guy has to be one of the best people I know. His stories are so magical I drool rainbows.

And what makes it better is that Ferret...smokes :) So much. And it's fun to hang out with him when he is high. Why, even right now we are sitting next to each other playing on our laptops having a conversation containing the following words: Bunny, Ferret.

ahhh. Happy days with good friends. Ferret and Pot

No comments:

Post a Comment