Monday, July 25, 2011

The heat

Lately it's been getting pretty hot here in SD. And I hate the heat. It makes me feel weak and sick. I have a method of keeping my room cold but I don't wake up at the right time in order to do so. What I do is let the cold air blow in at night and around five I close my windows and blinds so that it stays dark and cool. Then I set my fan on the ground and keep it on in order for the cool air to circulate. However I have been waking up at 12:00 and later. So now when I wake up I have a throbbing headache, I feel sick, and jump right into a cold show.


Lemme tell you it sucks ASS. This happens pretty much every time I wake up and it's torture. And for those who understand what I am talking about and have gone through it, water right when you wake up and put your head in the freezer. Feels sooo damn good. I can't stand the heat. At least with the cold, I can pile blankets on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment