Sunday, July 31, 2011

Stress.

Lately I've been feeling like the world has been putting so much pressure on me. I know it's not but my brain keeps overworking itself and makes me think that I have nothing to strive for. I'm stuck. And it's really starting to take a toll on me. My eating habits aren't that great, if anything have gotten worse. Sleeping feels useless now. I always wake up feeling tired and not wanting to wake up. I want to know what's going on with me. I realize that bitching about it won't make it any better, but I need to let it out. I want to talk to someone but I am afraid that they'll judge me or yell at me. My world is starting to get unstable and so is my body. I start to stress out and over think things so much that it makes me sick. I just want to cry and hope that someone could atleast understand what I'm going through. It's becoming torture.

No comments:

Post a Comment