Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Other Bunnie

So I have a friend named Eric who I have known since my sophomore year of high school. Now, at first we really didn't talk or hang out. This started to change when I went to his birthday party. (His birthday is 2 days after mine) We played some video games and played around. Then some one poked him. My life changed forever. You see, Eric is incredibly ticklish, and it just so happens that I am a complete sadistic bitch. It was on. Every time he turned around or wasn't paying attention, I attacked. He would squeak and that made it much more fun.



We began our Jr. year of high school and we still hung out with our usual group of friends. During this time he would wear this raggy old sweatshirt. Every day, even if it was 110 degrees out side.



So, when the rare occasion he DID take off that sweater, I would steal it and put it on. That wasn't the weird part. I had decided to switch my identity and called myself "Erica". Being the smarty he is, he took the jacket I was wearing and put it on, claiming to be "Terry". That's where our new persona's came to be.
 Since that day, we have become best friends. He knows my secrets and knows how to treat me when I am sad, because let me tell you, I hide everything. He knows how to open me up. He's that friend that you can see yourself dating. And it makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment